St.Francis College Of Education Reopening Arrangements For 2022/2023 Academic Year
The management of the St.Francis College Of Education has released the 2022/2023 reopening arrangements for fresh and continuing students.
The College in a press release dated 19th January 2023 announced the following arrangements :
REOPENING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
The management wishes to welcome you all back to College. We trust that your vacation has offered the much-needed respite for the start of a fresh semester. We wish to inform you of the reopening arrangements for curricular and co-curricular activities for first-semesters ster of the 2022/2023 academic year.
Please take note of the following:
- Level 100 and level 200 students officially report to College on Monday, January 23, 2023.
- Level 300 students officially report to College on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
- Level 400 students report to their schools of attachment for Macro-Teaching on Friday, January 20, 2023.
- All students in arrears of fees ending the 2022/2023 academic year are to settle their arrears in full before or on reporting to campus.
- In addition to item (4) above, Level 200 and 300 students are to settle at least 70% of their fees for the 2022/2023 academic year before or on reporting to campus.
- No student shall be allowed into the Hall of residence, College Cafeteria, and Classroom unless such a student has satisfied all financial obligations as stated above.
- All students SHALL be required to register for their courses upon reporting to campus. 8. Registration starts on Monday, January 23, 2023, and ends on Friday, January 27, 2023. 9. Students are to pick up the registration forms at the Office of the College Secretary and follow the process to register.
Details about orientation for all Freshers will be communicated to them in due course.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
Due to the resurgenceCOVID-19COVID 19, the College wishes to advise all members of its community to continue to adhere to safety precautions.