A teacher trainee at the Kibi Presbyterian College of Education, Obiri Quartey popularly known on campus as Sir Obiri has carved time out of his busy schedules to educate teacher trainees on some examination Lips.
The Course Rep and a member of the Kibi Social Science Society took advantage of social media and beautifully created a flier to educate first years as they sit to write their exams today, 22nd March 2021.
According to Sir Obiri, it is best to be in the known than to say this information isn’t necessary, hence his time to keep informing his colleagues through his flier.
When asked his reason for this, he said; “it is always good to share when one knows
Below are his examination tips:
I. Always carry your student ID to the examination hall.
- Know your INDEX NUMBER, COURSE CODE, and COURSE TITLE.
- Come along with all your necessary stationery (pens. pencil, eraser).
- Avoid examination malpractice.
- Arrive at the examination center early.
- Carefully go through your work twice before submitting it.